Sunday 20 July 2008

Altered journal and silver jewellery

I've been doing an altered art journal with a craft website http://www.craftster.org/ and I thought it was about time I shared some of it here.
Its made using an old book and is a cross between a sketch pad, a journal and a scrapbook. Some of my pages are more collaged then these ones.

This one was part of an architecture/doors and windows theme.

This one was done on the train, frm a postcard I had.

And this is one of the very first pages I did but its prettier in real life


I've also not shared my new siler jewellery which you can also see on my funky week old website. www.gemcraftonline.co.uk

This is just an open ring with a hammered texture

This one makes me think of the moon with its holes and craters. Its also got a brushed finish.



4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice mesage!

Your journal looks fab - I wish I could draw, but I'm rubbish.
Those rings look lovely, my hubby bought me some hammered gold spirals at a craft fair a few years ago and I love the way the light catches the "dents".

You've reminded me I should do some pics of our veg too - we're first-time-veg-growers this year

Denise Scicluna said...

Lovely rings!

Anonymous said...

aww ur rings are gorgeous hun!! btw-you missed out the 'f' in craftster!! missin u already, see u weds xxxx

Melissa Goodsell said...

Your jewellery is really cool!
Melx